Hey there, it’s Kristen, a guest content creator here on Beautiful Chaos for this week.
I don’t know about all of you, but the end of spring semester is always the most hectic couple of weeks of the year for me. With homework assignments looming, the last thing that I have time for is a time consuming makeup look. That’s why today I thought that I could show you how to do a simple winged eyeliner that makes it look like you put in much more effort than you did.
It may seem daunting, but with 4 simple steps and a little practice, it can become a go to look that help you feel a little fancy without eating up your time.
- Draw a thin line on top of your lashes, starting skinny at the inner corner and gradually getting slightly thicker as you reach the outer edge.
- To begin the wing, imagine the line of your lower lashes continuing up just a little, and follow that angle with your liner.
- Pick a point where you feel like your wing is a good size, and then follow the natural downstroke to connect it to your original line.
- Fill in the little triangle and smooth out any mistakes or creases
- I use black liquid liner for this style because it’s easier to achieve clean lines.
- My favorite eyeliner brand is NYX. It’s durable, easy on the eyes, and affordable.
- Start your wing small. You can always build it up later, but if you makes mistakes on a small wing, it’s a lot easier to redraw it a little bigger and hide those errors